Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Array Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Radar, Sonar and Acoustic Signal Processing
- Multimodal Signal Processing
- Multi-Target Tracking
- Data Fusion
- Signal Acquisition and Sensor Management
- Source Separation
- Anomaly Detection
- Distributed Signal Processing
- Low Size Weight and Power Solutions
- Target Detection and Identification
- Electro-Optic Sensing
- Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output (MIMO)
- Deep Learning, Machine Learning
Technical sponsorship is provided by the IEEE Signal Processing Society and the IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society and proceedings will be submitted to the Xplore Digital Library.
Submission of Paper Deadline: 14th December 2018
Notification of Paper Acceptance due: 1st March 2019
Final Version of Paper due: 22nd March
Conference Dates: 9th - 10th May
We look forward to your paper submission and participation at the conference.
If your paper is selected then presenters for both oral and poster presentations as well as explaining the research should also clarify the impacts of their research and how this research can be applied in defence.