We invite you to submit papers to and attend the fourth Sensor Signal Processing for Defence (SSPD 2014) Conference.
The emphasis of the Conference is given to the following areas that play a substantial role in improving the performance of defence systems.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Array Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Radar, Sonar and Acoustic Signal Processing
- Multimodal Signal Processing
- Multi-target tracking
- Data Fusion
- Signal acquisition and sensor management
- Source separation
- Anomaly detection
- Distributed Signal Processing
- Low Size Weight and Power Solutions
- Target detection and identification
- Electro-optic sensing
Technical sponsorship is provided by the IEEE Signal Processing Society and proceedings will be indexed on IEEE XPLORE.
Submission of Paper Deadline: 14th April 2014
Notification of Paper Acceptance due: 4th June 2014
Final Version of Paper Due: 8th July 2014
Conference: 8th and 9th September 2014
We look forward to your paper submission and participation at the conference.